AT&T is a famous brand for the telephone and internet service. It is regularly providing internet and voice services to users in different countries. AT&T delivers devices for internet and Voice services. So, likely, you are one of the customers who are using the ATT router or phone assistance at your home or service. If you are an AT&T user and seeking a simple user guide on AT&T router login Process for the first time, then you are at the right place. With this blog, we provide you with the step-by-step procedure to do so.
If you cannot log in to the AT&T router, this blog is for you. It will present you with the easy and simple methods for AT&T router login.
Methods for AT&T Router Login
Method 1: Default Login Settings for ATT
Before proceeding to access the AT&T router settings, you must know your router’s default IP address access and user password.
- ATT Router Default Login IP Address – 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.1
- At&T Wireless Internet Device Default Login URL – http://att.wirelessinternet.
- Default Login Username – admin or NA
- Default Password – at admin
Method 2: Login Into AT&T Router Settings
These steps are to connect with the AT&T router or modem using wireless and wired with the default SSID name configured with the router for AT&T router login:
- Connect the LAN cable to the AT&T router Ethernet port for the connection from Laptop/Desktop LAN port
- Or use the default SSID for a Wi-Fi connection.
- Power ON a router using a DC adapter that comes with a router.
- The Telephone Line should be connected to the Voice Port (RJ11).
Method 3: Access ATT Router to the Web Browser
- For accessing the ATT router with a web browser, enter the URL http://att.wirelessinternet or http://192.168.l.254 and press the Enter key.
- Wait until the ATT router login page appears and asks for the authentication.
- Enter the default username, and Password printed on the ATT modem sticker.
- Press the Login button, and the ATT Login Uverse router control management wizard appears.
- Once you log into the AT&T router settings section, now proceed to configure the network, wireless, and other security options.
Method 4: Change AT&T Network Name & Password for AT&T Router Login
- Once logged in, move to Settings>>LAN>> Wi-Fi.
- Then, scroll down and hit on the User Network option.
- After that, to change the SSID, you need to type a new SSID in the “Network Name (SSID) column.
- Choose the Use Custom Wi-Fi Network Password column and type a new Wi-Fi password to change the Wi-Fi password.
- Now, click on the Save button. It will save the changes.
- After you click Save, the router will reboot, and you need to re-join the Wi-Fi since the SSID and Password are changed.
- Proceed to the ATT router login page and provide the new SSID and Password to sign in.
With this blog, we provide you with the methods by which you can easily proceed to AT&T router login and stream for your favorite channel and shows. The login steps are so easy even a newbie can also opt for them. We hope this blog helps you with the login issue.