Are you looking for a solution to a query like how to save Outlook email as PDF Windows 7? If yes, then no need to faze, here you find the perfect solution for saving an MSG file as a PDF file with attachments. Therefore, we are going to discuss multiple ways to resolve your problem of how to convert Outlook email as PDF Windows 7. So, don’t waste your time and just go ahead with this blog.
Below, you get the two methods to save multiple Outlook emails as PDF format. One is manual and the second one is an automated method. These two will help you to complete your conversion process without any hassle.
Let us take a look for the same!
Two Techniques to Convert Outlook Email to PDF Windows 7
There are two best possible techniques to perform this task are described below in steps:-
Manual Method:- It saves one email at a time and that too without attachments.
Automated Solution:- It saves multiple Outlook emails as PDF in bulk at a time.
Now, we go step by step with the help of these two approaches in the below section:-
Method 1: Save Outlook Email As PDF in Windows 7 Manually
Although the manual procedure is tiresome and consumes a lot of time. Still if the users are not interested in using the paid tool then they can use this method.
- First, start the MS Outlook in your PC to save Outlook emails as PDF file
- Now, single click on any of the Outlook emails to open it.
- Click File from the menu >> Print option
- Open Printer drop down list
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF option
- Tap on the Print option and then, name the file
- Click on save icon, now the emails will be saved as the PDF file.
Method 2: How to Convert Multiple Outlook Email As PDF Windows 7?
The manual method discussed above is suitable for a few email messages but for a large number of messages, it is considered very complex and time-consuming as well. Therefore, it is very time-consuming to manually extract each and every message at a time. But don’t worry, we suggest an automated solution to make your conversion process simple and easier. Use the best Outlook PST Converter Software to save multiple Outlook emails as PDF Windows 7 without facing trouble.
- Launch and run the software on your system and click on Add PST Files.
- Then, Preview complete Outlook PST file data along with attachments
- Now, click on the Export and select the PDF as target file type
- Apply additional settings to addon the resultant PDF files
- Finally, click on Export Button to save Outlook email as PDF file format.
So, this is how users can easily convert multiple Outlook PST as PDF Windows 7 without any error. Use the above steps to make your conversion process safe and secure using software.
Major Features & Benefits For the Software
- The software allows batch mode to convert multiple Outlook emails as PDF in one go.
- It also saves the resulting database at a desirable place.
- They can easily use the software for both technical and non-technical users.
- Therefore, it maintains folder structure even after the conversion process.
- Software has compatibility with all the versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook.
In this article , we have solved a query to save Outlook email as PDF Windows 7. Here we have mentioned manual as well as automated solutions. To perform the unlimited file conversion, experts recommended an automated solution. It allows users to export a large number of databases at the same time without facing any hassle.