Back in the day, copper piping was used to supply water and gas to homes. It worked similarly to a straw – you have a hole in the bottom of a tube, and when liquid is pushed through it, it’s carried along the surface of the pipe until it reaches its destination. That’s where uPVC pipes came into play!
UPVC is an acronym for “plasticized polyvinyl chloride,” a lightweight, rigid, and flexible plastic material used in construction to make pipes, building facades, windows, doors, and fittings. This article provides information about UPVC pipes, how they work, and about the most renowned UPVC Pipes Manufacturer in Barnala: Unitech.
What Are UPVC Pipes?
Rather than going way technical about it, let us understand it in simple words. UPVC pipes are made of a type of plastic called uPVC. This plastic is popular for pipes because it is solid and flexible.
- It is also resistant to chemicals, so it is a good choice for water pipes, drains, and other plumbing systems.
- uPVC pipes are available in many different colors and styles, so you can find one that fits your needs perfectly.
- uPVC pipes are often used in water systems, to carry water and other liquids, and in the construction industry.
- They are also used in various other applications, such as gas and oil pipelines.
Aim Of UPVC Pipes Manufacturer in Barnala
The sole purpose of a reliable and renowned UPVC Pipes Manufacturer in Barnala is to design, develop and manufacture UPVC pipes that redefine the plumbing sector. You know that the UPVC pipes manufacturer is manufacturing top-quality UPVC pipes when the pipes have the following salient features:
- Low maintenance: UPVC pipes don’t require much maintenance, which makes them an excellent option for long-term use.
- Durable: Upvc PIPES are durable and can withstand high temperatures and pressures. It makes them an excellent choice for buildings and other structures.
- Lightweight: Upvc PIPES are lightweight, which makes them easier to install and move around. It is beneficial in areas with limited space.
- Affordable: Upvc pipes are a popular choice for homeowners because they are reasonable, easy to install, and have a variety of attractive finishes.
With these salient features, they have a wide application in the following sectors:
Used In Building Underground Sewer Systems
- UVC pipes are popular for building underground infrastructures, such as pipelines, sewer systems, and water lines.
- They are made from high-quality plastic and come in various colors and sizes.
- They’re also durable and can handle much traffic and pressure.
- One of the essential features of UPVC pipes is their ability to block sunlight. It is important because it allows the pipes to stay cool during hot weather.
Used in Residential and Commercial Building Construction
- They offer several benefits over other materials, including a longer lifespan and resistance to corrosion. UPVC pipes are installed in various ways, including using a UPVC pipe machine. This machine can install UPVC pipes quickly and accurately, making it a popular choice for construction projects.
Used In Water Storage
- UPVC pipe is a popular material for water storage because of its many benefits. UPVC pipe is made of plastic that has been treated with a resin that makes it resistant to decay and chemicals. It means that a UPVC pipe can last for many years without any maintenance.
- Additionally, the UPVC pipe is non-porous, meaning water cannot seep through it. It is an ideal material for water storage, as it can hold water without letting it leak.
Used In Waste Management
- UPVC pipe is an excellent choice for waste management because it is sturdy and can hold a lot of garbage.
- UPVC pipe is a popular material for waste management because it is strong, durable, and easy to clean.
- UPVC pipe conveys wastewater, sewage, or garbage from one location to another. It is also a good choice for indoor plumbing because it doesn’t rust and it doesn’t require painting or sealing.
Used In Air Conditioning
UPVC pipe is an excellent choice for air conditioning because it is sturdy and can hold much air. UPVC pipe is a popular material for air conditioning because of its thermal insulation properties. It is also relatively lightweight and easy to transport.
The downside of using UPVC pipe in air conditioning is that it can be damaged if not installed correctly. To avoid damage, following the manufacturer’s instructions for installation is essential.
The Final Take On UPVC Pipes
UPVC pipe is becoming popular for Home and commercial water and gas lines. It’s a more environmentally friendly option than PVC pipes, and it’s also more resistant to corrosion. If you’re looking to replace your existing water or gas line, UPVC pipe is a good option. Contact Unitech, the most trusted name when you are seeking for UPVC Pipes Manufacturer in Barnala.