Some people complain of gas formation the whole time after eating oil-spices and spicy food. There is a lot of pain after gas formation. There are also problems like feeling of heaviness in the stomach, frequent defecation and nausea. If you are also trying to get rid of these problems then yoga is a good option for you. Doing yoga is good for everyone and if you do not find time to do yoga in the morning, then doing yoga after eating food is also very beneficial for your digestion. That’s why today we will tell you about three yoga asanas that give relief from gas complaints in the stomach. You can do these yoga asanas 1 hour after eating food. By doing these yogasanas every day after eating, not only will your digestion be good, but you will also get relief from gas complaints. Know the symptoms first.
Some symptoms of gas problem in stomach:-
- gas formation
- frequent jerking
- rumbling in stomach
- Getting nausea
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training India.
After eating these three yoga asanas should be practiced daily for good digestion.
Pawanmuktasana, the asana helps in expelling waste gas from the digestive system of the stomach and that is why it is called Wind Releasing Pose in English. This is a very simple asana, very important for good digestion and should be done daily.
Method of doing Pawanmuktasana:
- You have to lie down on the yoga mat, that too on your stomach.
- Bend the left knee and bring it to the stomach.
- While exhaling, join both the palms with each other.
- Keep the fingers of your hand slightly below your knees.
- Now try to touch your chest with your left knee.
- Raise your head above the ground.
- Try to touch the knees to the nose, after that stay in this position for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Slowly exhale.
- After 15 minutes of having a meal, lay a yoga mat and sit with both legs stretched out in front.
- By bending the knee of one leg, sit in such a way that the toes of the feet are back and upwards.
- Now bend the knee of the other leg and sit in such a way that the toes of the feet are backward and upwards and keep the toes of both the feet together.
- Keep a distance between both the heels.
- Keep both your hands on the knee.
- Close your eyes as well as take deep breaths in and out.
- In the beginning, do it only for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
With the yoga of Setu Bandha Sarvangasana, the stimulation in the thyroid gland starts increasing and the metabolism starts normalizing. Setu Bandhasana is perfect for those people who work on a computer or laptop throughout the day.
Method of doing Setu Bandha Sarvangasana :-
- First of all, lie down on your back on a yoga mat.
- Keep the breath normal, then keep the hands by the side.
- Then bend your legs and bring them near the waist.
- Raise the waist as high as possible from the ground.
- Keep your hands on the ground.
- Hold the breath for a while.
- After this, exhaling your breath, come back to the ground.
- Doing these yoga asanas is very beneficial for the health of your digestive system.