It’s almost like the holy grail to have a payment gateway integrated with your online store. Of conducting an online business. Without a gateway for payment, you won’t be able to accept online cash payments from customers and therefore, won’t be able to fully unleash the potential of your online business.
Ask yourself, “Why would you even want to run an online business without giving customers the option to pay via digital modes?” Makes no sense, right?
Therefore, you need to have a good payment integrated into your online store/app to become a part of the digital. Ecosystem and accept various modes of digital payment options.
What is a Gateway for Payment?
A gateway for payment is essentially a bridge that connects all parties, i.e., the merchant, customers, acquiring, and the receiving banks to facilitate online payments.
Moreover, they add layers of security to online transactions, making the entire process of buying and selling goods/services a secure and seamless experience.
So, if you are someone who believes in building a brand’s value and loyalty, then you need to have a payment gateway in place.
How Can You Scale Your Business by Creating Custom Offers Via Payment Gateway?
Unlike ordinary cash transactions, which don’t leave a trail as to who paid how much at what time; If you make payments digitally instead of cash, everything is trackable.
Having everything centralized makes it easier to identify which transactions took place at a particular time. Along with the credentials of the person making the transaction.
This makes it easy for businesses to keep track of a customer’s behavior pattern, their buying habits, and their preferences. For particular goods and services.
So, if you are thinking of scaling your business, a gateway for payment offers all of the information. You need to not only grow your business but also for taking it to greater heights.
Here are a few steps you can do to take advantage of the information. That you get when a payment gateway is integrated into your online store/app!
- Track a customer’s buying patterns, and preference for particular items
- Create customized offers based on the buying pattern, or items on the wish list
- Give product discounts, or EMI options for expensive items to encourage the customer to shop
- Send notifications with offers during the time of day the customer is more likely to indulge. In impulse buying (You can use the dashboard to track customer behavior patterns) and create a sense of urgency with specialized offers that are targeted towards specific customers
- Give them the option to pay via new-age methods such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram to attract the millennial customer who is known to have more disposable incomes
Modern gateway for payment options such as payment Plural is known for their futuristic approach towards enabling merchants to take advantage of all kinds of digital payment options.
So, if you have been thinking of ways to grow your business to greater heights, now you know. How you can use the best payments gateways to put that plan to action.
Read more blogs – articledive